Here’s everything you need to know about the May You Know Joy Intention Cards, what inspired it, what’s included and how you can use it to create a beautiful intention setting practice.
About the Cards
The May You Know Joy intention cards were created to inspire your most intentional living. For example, you can use these intention cards to create a daily intention setting practice. Intentional living means choosing how you want to show up in the world and really living mindfully. It’s the simple things you do consistently that make a big difference over time. And – these cards are a great tool to help you do that.
The set includes a 42-card deck and a companion booklet (with a passage for each card). These come in a gorgeous draw-string linen bag.
Suggestions on how to use the cards
Choose one of the May You Know Joy intention cards and …
- Notice what comes up for you. What does the word mean? How does it resonate in your heart?
- Do you have any resistance? That’s OK.
- Where is there an opportunity in your day and your life to explore and cultivate this intention?
- Read the companion booklet for more insight and inspiration.
- Display the card where you can refer back to it throughout the day.
- Be mindful throughout the day and look for opportunities to explore your intention.
- Be an active participant in your life, choose how you’re going to show up & let it all lead you to greater joy!
May You Know Joy cards are available on their own or as part of a Deluxe Gift Set.
Remember, these are guidelines only. Let your life and creativity inspire how you use them! Use them in your yoga, journaling or mindfulness practices. Use them with other oracle cards. Use them to start a conversation.
Share with Us!
I love to know how the cards resonate with you & how you use them. Use #mayyouknowjoy on Instagram to tag how you are using them or comment below! You inspire us!
Here’s one of my favourite reminders to be kind – to myself, to my body, to my mind, to others, to my community and to the earth XO