“When you realize that every stressful moment you experience is a gift that points you to your freedom, life becomes very kind.”
― Byron Katie
I work with brave people.
They are feisty. They are smart. They dream big.
They are willing to be be raw and vulnerable in order
to step into their true purpose.
WHO I WORK WITH
- people making big changes in their lives – both professional and personal
- folks who are navigating fear and other obstacles in the pursuit of their wildly improbable goals – you know, launching businesses, making a career changes, moving towards big dreams
- people who are overwhelmed and have gotten off track – they want to re-connect with their joy, their truth and their authentic selves and navigate from this grounded place
WHAT CLIENTS CAN EXPECT
- a safe environment where they can be honest, raw, authentic and heard
- to gain valuable tools and insights to help them gain the clarity and confidence to navigate toward their ideal life everyday
- to connect with their truth and power in an authentic way so that they can live a life of joy and intention
- Coaching packages are for 3 months, 6 months or 1-year (starting at $425/month)
- We will have bi-weekly hour-long coaching sessions (these can be done in person, by phone or via Skype)
- We will touch base on a weekly basis by e-mail
- We will customize the program to meet your needs and goals
- You will also receive a set of the lovely May You Know Joy cards for daily intention setting
We work intensively for a period of 3 or 6 months or 1 year. This level of commitment means that you and I are both serious about our work together (that doesn’t mean it can’t be fun!). This allows for momentum and accountability – both of which are elemental during big changes.
If you are seeking meaningful change in your life and are interested in one-on-one coaching, let’s explore working together. Contact me for a complimentary discovery call.
Your medicine is truth that cuts through nonsense. With it comes great love, great humour and great power. You only care about what matters. And – what matters is – everything beautiful that life gives us to experience. You’re not afraid of pain if it’s taking you somewhere. You’re not afraid of anything that’s real. You embrace it. Authentically. Fiercely authentic.
I can’t speak more highly of Adrienne. She’s a wonderful coach. I was at a major crossroads in my personal and professional career and extremely wary about coaching. Adrienne was beyond patient and kind but still had me look at the tough questions. She’s extremely intuitive and this ability coupled with her focus and dedication, created shifts in my perception which allowed me to pivot towards positive change.
Every time Adrienne coaches me I leave the session with more strength, joy and clarity than when I started. She is not afraid to go to the hard places, and her ability to see beyond the nonsense is invaluable.
Adrienne is a good, kind person with a wide variety of coaching tools at her disposal. So if you’re looking for an understanding coach with a great deal of compassion for whatever struggle you’re going through who possesses knowledge of several ways to tackle your particular problem then look no further. I was lost and stuck in my life and she helped me to figure out a different way to look at myself and the world that got me moving again. It’s been invaluable and I cannot recommend her highly enough.
I can’t say enough about Adrienne and her coaching ability & style. She is warm, smart and friendly. Every time I’ve worked with her I’ve walked away feeling so much better and wishing the session wasn’t over!
From day one, I was told that this will never be about ‘getting there.’ Instead, I was taught it will forever be about living with intention every single day. My work with Adrienne has been messy, raw and so incredibly beautiful, that I can only describe it as a deeply humbling and transformative experience. Adrienne is profoundly relatable on so many levels, which makes her coaching style all the more powerful. More than this, I cannot say enough about Adrienne’s kindness, dedication and wisdom. Come prepared to work hard & believe me you’ll fly.
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.